Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Back!!!


It’s been a while since I have posted to this blog. During the hiatus I have rethought Benefit Bill and changed it from a site that sold my book to one that provides information to homeowners and business owners in need of information about the claims process. If you’ve been to the site, then you note that all the information is provided free of charge. You’ll also note that each page comes with its own downloadable workbook so that anyone in need can compile the workbooks into their own “claims manual” to assist them in making their insurance claim.

The other thing you’ll notice is that the site is far from complete. I have been working on this in my spare time (we all have to make a living J) and try to add at least one workbook per week. The vid’s take longer and I am behind.  When it’s all done, if it’s ever all done, I want the site to be a resource for anyone needing quality information.  

Some of my public adjuster friends are outraged at the site and have accused me of trying to destroy their business. The way I see it is this: people who are going to use public adjusters are going to use them without regard to information they may run across on the web. This site provides a service to policyholders in need. And, I believe no one should be forced to use a public adjuster because they lack knowledge about the claims business. So I will continue to disagree with my associates about the effect of this site on their business. 

I am always looking for ideas and subject matter so if there is a question on your mind, please let me know.

Bill

No comments: